Sunday, June 5, 2011

Before I start training... for real...

Tomorrow evening, well this evening technically, I start a training program for my first marathon ever... Gulp! First thing in the morning, I have a job interview. It's the second interview in the process, so, hopefully I'll get a job on the day I start my new life as a future marathoner.

I recently repaired my mountain bike after it was stolen, so I've been addicted to riding it for the past couple of weeks. Today, I went on a 22 mile ride to sort of get it out of my system, as I won't be able to ride quite as much once training is underway. Sadly, I find myself unable to wait until interview is over so I can run and use what's left of my energy to go for a ride. This is how much I love being outdoors in summer.

http://thefull26point2.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment