Monday, June 13, 2011

Day 8, Another 7 miles :)

Did another 7 mile run today - training guide said 0-6 but I didn't go as far as I wanted to yesterday so I did an extra mile. Still snacked around too close to run time, which gave me awesome acid reflux for seven miles. Knees and ankles a little sore but otherwise feeling pretty good. It just occurred to me that every week as I increase my mileage, I will be doing something I've never done before. So, ironically my long runs are sometimes the easiest because I get this burst of happiness/ adrenaline when I am about 3/4 of the way done because of this amazing sense of accomplishment, when I would otherwise be starting to wear down.
Tomorrow I'm going to do a 2 mile speed run, which I will unfortunately have to do during the hottest part of the day because I go in to work a 6 pm. So, wish me luck. :)

Let's see what's up with Angie
http://thefull26point2.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment